NHS LAMBETH CCG BANNER

Develop Patient Participation Groups

#1 by RobHill , Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:49 pm

The development of Patient Participation Groups in every practice should be encouraged at the very least, or even made part of the contract compliance.
There is a Lambeth PPG Network now and we can provide support and advice to any practice wishing to set up a PPG

Have a look here for more information: 2prentisppg.com/network.htm (The forum will not allow me to post any more links - so copy and paste into your browser !!!!!!)

------------------------------------
The Patient's Voice Matters!

RobHill
Date registered 08.11.2013

RE: Develop Patient Participation Groups

#2 by Kathryn ( Guest ) , Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 pm

I'd be really interested in hearing whats being suggested by the patient participation groups ....

Kathryn

#3 by RobHill , Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Kathryn
Patient Participation Groups can have a big influence on how the practice operates and they also now have regular communication with the CCG. The CCG has supported PPGs in training Healthy Living Champions and helped to support LINKs (Now Healthwatch) to develop more PPGs in Lambeth. There is a PPG Network and, if you are interested in finding out more about PPGs, please contact me.

The Patient's Voice Matters!

RobHill
Date registered 08.11.2013

#4 by Kathryn , Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi Rob

Thanks for that. Catherine has updated me on the PPGs and the network, I'm also keen to hear what the PPGs are suggesting as part of the debate.

Kathryn  
Kathryn
Date registered 08.21.2013

#5 by twowheels ( Guest ) , Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Patient Participation Groups sound like a great idea to me but I couldn't get the link to work - sorry if I'm being thick. Is there some information on the CCG website about what they are and how people can get involved?

twowheels

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Five ways CCGs can improve healthcare for people with learning disabilities

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor