NHS Lambeth Clinical Commissioning Group plans and funds NHS services to keep people healthy and treat ill health. We need your BIG ideas on how we can use NHS resources most wisely to get the best health for Lambeth people.
Help us plan your NHS services for the next 5 years.
The debate is about:
•How to improve the health of Lambeth people
•How to improve the quality of health services
•How to reduce inequalities in health
•How to spend NHS money most wisely
•A sustainable way of planning and paying for health services in the next five years and into the future.
Demand for healthcare is rising, cash is not: so we need to make choices between priorities; we need to do things differently.
We don’t have all the answers; we need to do this together.
We need your ideas
BIG Lambeth Health Debate...
Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:00 am
We need new ideas if we are to improve health, improve quality and reduce inequalities with a limited budget
- what can we do really differently?
- how do we improve the quality of health services?
- how can we improves outcomes and patient experience?
New ideas? New ways of working? What's working elsewhere?
Preventing hospital admis...
by Neil (Guest)
Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:07 am
We must make every pound we spend work harder to improve health, provide high quality care and reduce inequalities with a limited budget
- how can we make our budget have a greater impact?
how can we get more for less or achieve more for the same money?
should we invest our money differently for a greater impact?
are there areas where we can reduce 'waste'?
Outpatient follow-up appo...
Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:02 am
We must promote good health, intervene earlier when people become ill and support people to manage long-term health conditions if we are going to improve health, provide high quality care and reduce health inequalities
- how can we keep people as healthy as they can be for longer?
- how can we detect ill health sooner?
- how can we better support people with long-term health conditions to stay well?
Support our Practices
by Edmond Williams (Guest)
Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:30 am
We must work together across different parts of the NHS and with social care to meet people's complex needs if we are going to improve health, provide high quality care and reduce health inequalities
- how can we better join up services to improve outcomes and patient experience?
- how can we change our ways of working so that we are making best use of all our time and skills as patients, clinicians and care providers?
Support for children and ...
by twowheels (Guest)
Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:10 pm
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.
This board has 25 members
46 Posts & 17 Topics • Newest member: sakura698 • Newest posts